Friday, May 28, 2010

Who doesn't like a bargain?

I've been delving into alot of "flea market finds" blogs lately and wanted to share a project we completed awhile back.  We didn't pick up this table at a flea market...or a garage sale...nope, nope.  We rescued it from the curb!  Can you believe it?  A perfectly fine 1970ish coffee table that no longer fit the bill in this particular home.  We surreptitiously stashed the table in the back of the car and came home (only a few doors down) with our latest bargain treasure.  I knew right away I wanted to recycle it into a little buffet table...or sofa table...and I absolutely knew just the right shade of turquoise.  Some new legs did the trick along with that spectacular paint. some sweet little birdie votives and voila!  Magnifique?
Stop by Remodelaholic for











Come join the fun with Cindy at My Romantic Home!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome little table, fab color, too!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!

    Happy PINK SATURDAY!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete