Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday? Week 63

Joining Julia at the Stamping Ground here for WOYWW Week 63. 

Have a few works in progress from my latest obsession -  online art classes from two of my favorites:   Pam Carriker   &   Sharon Tomlinson

I've mainly used colored pencils for my faces in the past, so I'm learning lots about paints, brushes, pencils, etc.   Whew!

Both classes are challenging and fun!  Each have excellent instructions and different methods of painting so I feel like I'm getting the best of two worlds not to mention the convenience of hopping online whenever and learning at your own pace....

Don't forget to visit Julia here and check out lots of Workdesks!






19 comments:

  1. Great painting / drawings!
    Enjoy the rest of your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Theresa
    two great works of art, enjoy your classes,thanks for the snoop, have a great WOYWW, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fabulous art - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are gorgeous pieces. Hope you are enjoying the classes, the results are certainly worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These faces look so good, I'm so glad your enjoying your art!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your works of art are amazing....Happy drawing!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!
    How creative are you!?!?!?!
    I love the redhead and the flowers next to her--so pretty!
    So happy you are loving your class!
    Hugs and keep drawing!
    ~me

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful faces and fab colours, lovely,

    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great snoop at your lovely stuff today!
    Thanks Theresa!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those paintings, Sharon does teach a lot. I'm a bit obbsessed with classses too :) Love to learn new things.
    Thank you for a kind visit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely artwork there - have fun at the classes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Although it's Thursday--I love what was on your work table yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely faces and your colouring is awesome. I'm not very good at colouring I like stamping and look what colours are on the stamp and also note if other people have done something similar. Thanks for the snoop JO.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely works in progress there!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. If only I could draw! You make such amazing art. I am so impressed. I also like the next post where you are a bit further along. They seem to have a magical quality about them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Things are looking good. Glad you are enjoying your classes and learning.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like your brush work is as good as your pencil skills - gorgeous painting.

    ReplyDelete