Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Steampunk Towers N Turrets



Still creating towers n turrets inspired by Sharon Tomlinson and Deryn Mentock's online class you can find here.

Just couldn't wait to put a steampunk twist to a piece.  I haven't experimented with this style before, but have been excited to try it out.

Some great free graphics, like this one, can be found at The Graphics Fairy found here.

Loads of fun using little gears from Tim Holtz and little miniature washers and such found around the abode....

What do you think????

Would love to hear your feedback while I'm pondering over the next theme...

3 comments:

  1. Oh I do like it, love that first sweet spot at the top it made giggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very impressed with how your Towers N Turrets projects have turned out!!! You did an exceptional job...WOW!
    It sounds like a great class, but how could it not be with such wonderful teachers. Love your steam punk twist.
    Tootles
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steampunk is new to me too and when I saw yours at the workshop site, it made me want to do it. Another thing on my list!

    ReplyDelete