Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A New Recipe

I don't know why...
But There Is Something Special  To Me
About My Daughter Getting SO excited about leaning something NEW..
Should I say  the preparation/presentation/recipe research of Food....?




She Is a Tough Cookie!  Only specially selected recipes will be approved....namely, healthy, lowfat, etc which I normally associate with tasteless, BUT...this is a simple...and tasteful one...that she prepared....on her Own...and even her Father approved....
It's easy...and casual...and very tasty...I promise...




I'll Share the Recipe....For the Marinated Chicken Breast -


Ingredients

    8-4oz Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (Fresh or Frozen) 1 cup water 1/2 cup olive oil 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar 4 tsp dried onion flakes 3 tsp italian seasoning 3 tsp ground mustard 2 tsp thyme 2 tsp salt 2 tsp black pepper


Directions

Mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Italian seasoning, thyme, salt, pepper and onion flakes in 1 gallon resealable plastic bag along with 8 -4oz boneless/skinless chicken breast (frozen or fresh). Allow chicken to marinate for at least 1/2 hour. Heat grill place chicken on grill and sear both sides. Then cook until the meat is white through-out or at an internal temp of 180 degrees Fahrenheit.

Yep, we had to add Grilled Veggies...Just Toss them in a Zip-Lock baggie with Olive Oil and Kosher Salt....

Enjoy!

Tempt my Tummy Tuesdays
Photobucket










PermanetPosies.com







5 comments:

  1. Thanks Theresa! I've bookmarked this in my recipe section. I think chicken like this is only good on the grill. (have to wait for that around here) Great tip with the veggies too--Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds delicious we try to use our indoor grill whenever possible and I think this would be another great recipe for it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if the water is part of the marinade? This looks really good and I actually have this grill pan too. I normally use the other side of it for pancakes but, I guess I need to turn it over sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great meal, your recipe looks really good. Your daughter reminds me of my girls when they were home and helping with the meal preparation...sweet memories. Thank you for sharing and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the recipe Looks great!! (ps Love your haircut! Its super fun :)

    Wanted to invite you to share this recipe at a weekly event I host titled Seasonal Sundays!

    Happy Sunday!
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete