Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Contentment

Some evenings I like to sit in my weathered chair


with it's weathered pillow....

and just relax.....

Look around...

Reflect....











On Fragrant Blooms....

And fallen petals...

Shaped like stars....









The Orchid Stash,

Banana plants,

and broken chimera and beloved bargain broken sombreo statue....





The gentle palm tree reflections on the pool











The great garden mirror that we rescued from a redo









Along with more tranquil views

Of a collection of orchids












When...HARK!!!!

(An invader is detected by the Chinese Guard Dog)





thank goodness someone has x-ray vision and extraordinary hearing...



"WOOF!  Who goes there?"
asks the unphotogenic ferocious gatekeeper....










"WAIT!"  (Another detection from the Chinese Guard Dog)

" A familiar sound to my right"  she thinks...







"I Must Make Haste To Investigate" she thinks....












S.O.S.

However.....










Presentation maTTers...












YuM! YuM!
All the world is safe....








and in store for a bellisomo night!













Sweet Dreams To You!

4 comments:

  1. I want to come and visit! Loved your tranquil oasis, thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you live?--in Heaven? I want to come over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! What a tranquil setting you have! Love the garden mirror, and you know I'm an orchid-y girl. But the Chinese Guard Dog may be the best part ~~ how sweet! I see he's spoiled to no end, just as he/she should be, ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful garden, and a lovely post. (WOYWW No 49)

    ReplyDelete