Tuesday, November 23, 2010

WOYWW 77

The cleaning fairy has left the workdesk in this house...


She just hasn't been able to sneak in with her dusting cloth, vacuum, shovel, etc.

Too many projects on the workdesk this week....







I have my Sketchbook for the Sketchbook Project
on this side of the desk...

Notice the blank pages...ahem

Going to attempt some book binding with heavier paper...ASAP





Too much fun playing with these this week...
If you LOVE color, BRIGHT color, then you really should put these on your Christmas list (Sharpie POSTER PAINTS)...
They write over everything...believe me, I've tested them this week...




This is a crop of one of the pieces on my desk that I'll photograph tomorrow and list in the etsy shop...
After binding that sketchbook...and last minute grocery shopping along with other "To Do's" which should also include scheduling that cleaning fairy for the workdesk...










Wishing you happy blog hopping....
Stop by Ms. Julia's at the Stamping Ground Here
for more Wednesday Workdesks!







21 comments:

  1. send that fairy over my way when you're done, will you? :)Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing art and such lovely bright colours. (13)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely artwork, always wanted the cleaning fairy and not just for the craft desk! Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Theresa
    Your work is lovely and you are obviously a very talented artist.

    I can't throw away bits and pieces...I always have to make them into something.....it can be really depressing sometimes.
    Those pens look really like something I am going to have to get.
    Thanks for the snoop
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I see artwork like yours I so wish I could draw... they are beautiful and the colours are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ya
    fabulous art work, good luck with the book binding, have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (16)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow amazing artwork there
    C(74)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab artwork - don't worry about that house elf - a crafty table has to be untidy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those pieces, the one second from the bottom reminded me instantly of Joan of Arc!

    Hugs
    Brenda 91

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these pieces of artwork. Gorgeous. Like the look of these colourful pens.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where do you go to book that fairy please? I'd heard about them long ago but I've never got hold of one yet to do my place.
    Love the results of your creative ventures... I'll be looking for those paint pens.
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm totally inspired by your workspace! I also love your piece!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your faces - they are so beautiful - and I used card on the odd pages of my sketchbook because the paper is very flimsy...

    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's so fun to have a peek at fellow artisan workspaces! Lovely pieces you are working on. I'll have to sample the sharpie paint pens, they look great. Have a great week!
    Cheers,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those Sharpie paint pens look great. Haven't seen them in Australia yet... might have to google them!
    Susan xxox #12

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's good for the cleaning Fairy to have some time off sometimes - mine's on a permanent holiday !! Lovely art work, especially like the second piece (not that the first one isn't lovely too!) thanks for sharing..Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely vibrant colours there, and you've been really busy. It does the cleaning fairy no harm to realise that she can only call at quiet times (and I think she's grateful of the rest).

    Bernie #11

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow stunning art work - thanks for sharing ~127

    ReplyDelete
  19. you have been very busy

    have a lovely weekend
    caroline #2

    ReplyDelete
  20. I could do with the cleaning fairy coming to vist my entire house, never mind just my craft desk!

    Alison x (45)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning artwork. Your faces are beautiful. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Keep warm. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete