Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Itinerary for Orvieto

I don't know about you...but I have memory issues....
especially when traveling and experiencing so many new things in a day...
I definitely wanted to have a journal page of our itinerary on the Adventure in Italy...

I thought Kristin's method for a pocket page would be perfect....
a Journal within a Journal...
Did some printing on transparencies...sewing...gluing...painting...
crackling...
inking...stamping...
All the good stuff we mixed media peeps live for...

Made a separate little travel journal for my pocket...
Two pages for each day...Lots of journaling to do....
and I can always add more...
VOILA.... Finito for now....
Time for some journaling....
And look forward to sharing the next page soon...

9 comments:

  1. this just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of work that went into that, you can be very proud!
    And it's just one page! By the time you finish it, it will be stunning! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bella Theresa, you have FOUND YOUR STYLE and it is divine! Look at all that beautiful sewing..and that Moretti beer cap. You surely are queen of textures, and your strong sense of color integrates everything seamlessly into one gorgeous composition. Promise me you'll savor the journaling part...in a year, when you look back, you will treasure your writing as much as your collage. Beaming with pride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to wake up to these lovely comments! GratZia!....and I promise to savor:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh--such an excellent way to record your adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely idea & pages! I love the colors & your handwriting. I loved your Madona pages too!
    xo Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. GRAND idea and VUNDERFUL FINIS! love those COLORS! xo

    ReplyDelete